Asset Accounting (AST) with caniasERP
The caniasERP Asset Accounting (AST) module, enterprises acquire a great number of machines, equipment, land, buildings, plants or installations for use in their productions and services and use them in their operating activities. These assets whose primary purpose is not resale are called “fixed assets“, “non-current assets” or “fixtures”.
It is natural that “thousands” of assets are used even in small or middle sized enterprises. Due to the recurrent transactions at the end of each month and the requirement of intensive integration with the general accounting, cost accounting and purchase units of the enterprise, management and accounting of “fixed assets” necessitates very important and intensive efforts on the part of the enterprise.
Due to complete and convenient integration of caniasERP with other relevant modules, the Asset Accounting (AST) module helps enterprises with the following after acquisition of assets (via purchase or construction):
- Registration (depreciation details, purchase and insurance details, etc.)
- Application of discounts awarded as a result of early payment
- Entering additional investments and costs incurred for the fixed asset
- Calculating and processing revaluations
- Calculating and accounting for depreciations on a monthly and when necessary daily basis
- Full or partial “sale“, “junking“
- Preparing official or managerial reports
- Assisting in physical counting and debiting operations.
The caniasERP Asset Accounting (AST) module offers several default reports to meet official or managerial requirements. Reports listing depreciation amounts can be taken with the options, “realized”, “to be realized in the future” or “all”. Therefore, amounts that are
written off or likely to be written off later can be analyzed. Some examples for reports that can be taken in different options:
- Asset information lists
- Asset development (development history such as activation, discount, expenses, depreciations, etc.)
- Assets periodic developments report
- Assets depreciation amounts
- Assets revaluation amounts
- Assets special lists
Reports can be created with rich inquiry arameters and various status settings and detailed analyses can be carried out on dialogues; when desired, reports can be taken in PDF or excel sheet formats.